Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WELCOME MESSAGE FROM OUR NEW PARTNER MARK KAPLAN

My name is Mark Kaplan and I am a real estate developer here in Chicago, IL in the United States.  I have had the privilege and the honor to be in the real estate business for over 40 years and to help thousands of people live in beautiful homes, work in magnificent office buildings and shop in some very exciting shopping centers.  I have also had the privilege of developing the top of a ski resort and build ski runs that have bridges and tunnels going over and under them and create magnificent homes on the top of the mountain.   

When I stood at the top of this mountain I dreamed of some day utilizing my time, energy and creativity to help the unfortunate people of the world who do not have the opportunities that were afforded to me.  I truly have the desire to make a difference and leave as my legacy that I used my talent and resources to benefit the less fortunate.  

Through Club Asteria I have found the ability to reach out to the world, to make a difference in issues such as hunger, health care, housing and education that affect the lives of so many people.  I am dedicating my time and efforts to make Club Asteria the voice of the global community, to raise revenues to facilitate the philanthropic interests that we have and ultimately to make an impact on the lives of many.  I feel so fortunate that at this stage of my life I can dedicate myself to this very noble effort.   

I urge each and every one of you who is reading this letter, to please join me in this great effort to make a difference in the world, one person, one family at a time.  In life, as we receive, we then have the opportunity to give back.  When it’s all over, hopefully we can each be proud of what we left behind.   

To Club Asteria and all of you who have joined in our efforts and to all of you who will join in the future, I thank you and I look forward to meeting you.  Collectively we will make a difference.  

Sincerely,    

Mark Kaplan
Director of Strategic Planning and Development

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...